Friday, April 30, 2010

Trumpet Session de Ghost Training

Walao~
kik arh~
Eric rawing's ghost training.
My hand n stomach is painful now.
This is de first time trumpet session de ghost training.
lolx~
That time, 5 minutes is sure a long time 4 me.
We did sit-up for 25 times, hold the trumpet for 5 minutes with 120 degree.
Frog jumping plus running many times.
Then is make an "airplane".
It was the first time my tears drop without any sadness.
My tears just drop like that when i were make an airplane.
My hand seem is not mine coz i couldn't rise my hand after a few minutes.
Wow~ this kind of ghost training nid to continue until state level competition.(Eric Rawing say de) T_T
I just can say ming4 ku3 a~

Jia You ba Trumpeter!!!=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...