Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nit3 T@Lk!!=)

Yesterday nite until this morning.
Phoebe, Sherlynn and I together chat using msn.
So crazy huh?!
We chat from 11++ till 1.30 am
Their stamina cannot say a.
So great.
Several time i ask them "R u sleepy"
They respond NO!!
Walao~
I become a PANDA le!!(T_T)
Actually is we all get a panda eye.
On Mon, Somebody will say WAO~ U GUYS GET A FIGHT HUH??
Hahaha......XD
Below is our chatting abt:

Pebe: Hi!
TLL: Hi! U haven sleep?
Pebe: Just watch finish bang bang tang.=)
TLL: Wao~ watch so late!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TLL: [Sherlynn] did phoebe chat with u??
Sher: Yup!
TLL: Why so ma fan nid to open two msn box//T_T
Sher: Then add her to our conservation.
TLL: OKOK!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THEN PHOEBE ADD INTO OUR MSN BOX.
Sher: Where is Pebe??
TLL: She tell me go...
Sher: Go make cake
TLL: So late ady want to make cake crazy a u.
SHer: No la. I mean she go make cake.
TLL: Oh ok.I know la . Go make chocolate cake.

THEN PHOEBE COME BACK N SAY

Pebe: Walao~ U guys say me like this. U guys also hav make cake.
Pebe: Sherlynn" 1 strawberry cake please"
Sher: line not gud.
Not me say de.
Pebe: throw ur broadband la
TLL: Wat!
Sher: haha
Pebe: Streamxy more kanasai
TLL: haha
Sher: Yalo i know streamxy more kns. Best is celcom.
TLL: All internet gt this kind of problem la. No one is pro.
U there raining.I'm here a little bit raining.
Sher: me here oso a little bit rain
Pebe: rain 60% hard
TLL: Yes i can write on my blog abt us.
Pebe: Dun meantion the strawberry n chocolate cake.
xiao soi
Sher: That two know TLL blog
Pebe: yala. If tll write those at bklog we had no face at school.
TLL: They dunno wat they mean la.
Pebe: then, onli way beat tll until be like strawberry cake
Sher: haha. No la
TLL: Wat
Sher: true la, They dunno wat all those cake mean.
Pebe: Their Brain is not PIG BUTTOCKS la
TLL: But they still dunno. haha

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Pebe: EH! LianLing
Y u cry last time
TLL: Nothing
Pebe: I n sherlynn nid to know.
TLL: Nothing
SHer: Not nid paksa.
Pebe: U noe la i am a bit kepo de.hihihi
TLL: U noe jiu hao.
Pebe: TLL cry reli funny la face red red de.
APPLE MADE FROM USA.
Sher: most ppl cry like that.
I cry oso nose red like reindeer.
TLL: Wat is reindeer.
Pebe: The deer dat pull sant claus kereta de
TLL: Oh. But its nose is big red n round.
Pebe: Tak tahan la
Sher: Wan go 2nd round make juice ah
TLL: Wat make juice
Pebe: If u can c me now, i laugh like a super duper geek
Tak tahan la
Sher: Tak tahan, the go make juice la.
TLL: OH! i noe ady.
Pebe: eeuuuu
Sher: haha joking joking
TLL: na ..........le
Pebe: u guys like these a??
Sher&TLL: U la
Pebe&TLL: HAHA
Pebe: tak tahan le la
TLL: then u go make juice la
Sher: yalo yalo
Pebe: hu wan make juice.
Sher&TLL: U lo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pebe: IF u 2 is da 2 boys, i want chu middle finger
TLL: I want see on mon.
I miss it at sch.
Pebe: sherlynn 2day reli jian. OHHOOO
Sher: Y reli jian lei
Pebe: LIAN LING MISS BOY!
TLL: WAT!
Sher: She miss ur middle finger la.
TLL: I mean I did not see u chu middle finger at sch last time. Ke xi lo
Sher: Yalo
TLL: So i want see it on mon
Pebe: I think u miss de turtle tail n orang utan.
TLL: No la
Pebe: other classmate will think we gaduh lw.
TLL: Why?
Sher: main main mah. other oso like that
TLL: But i think the most i will laugh if u do that
Pebe: Dun wan. nanti them 2 jio me again
I can imagine that U will laugh like people gone mad.
TLL: They everyday jio ren, then long time u will xi guan de.
Pebe: Sherlynn n i want c TLL chu middle finger. Rite sherlynn.
Sher: I think she dun want do that btu i want see.
Pebe: yesterday u got 骂臭话
Sher: When?
Pebe: to da turtle tail
TLL: No la that is accident.
Pebe: sherlynn should see da accident very funny.
Da turtle tail reli shocked
TLL: i say 畏,你的akaunbaki差几百块?Then he say i say him 臭话。 Then i think then i know that he hear 几百变成chicken white le。

Sher: sakai de
Pebe: WAHSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TLL: I reli dun noe ba
Pebe: LIAN LING WRITE THE WORD LW.
Sher: word nia ma.
TLL: i guess i don write this. then the 2 boys jio me.
Pebe: Sometime i follow them jio tll.
TLL: a a a u know jiu hao.
Sher: WASEH!! 1215 leh
Pebe: we become rude ady
TLL: N they become hiao hiao de, jio ren n kepo.
..............

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TLL: wei wei wei U guys not sleepy me??
Sher& Pebe: u felt sleepy lw!!
TLL: Nanti i sleep in front of computer.
Sher& Pebe: We nudge u lo.
TLL: No noise de.
Sher: oh. U block the sound.
TLL: No le. Ben lai jiu zhe yang de
Pebe: u didn't listen music me??
TLL: Scare wake up my mom.
Pebe: Suang a alone in living room.
TLL: Not scare me??
Pebe: ok ok nia leh.
I very MAN de. wakakakaka
Sher: so MAN oh!! haha

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TLL: Walao~ 1230 am in the morning ady
Nanti i become PANDA le.
Sher: Is WE ALL become PANDA!!
TLL: See the 4s2 pi posted by Sylvia.
Pebe: yup
now listen Lady gaga's song
Sher: from ur laptop??
Pebe: yup
I think many form4 hav their own laptop
TLL: yup

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pebe: my finger cramp lw.
Sher&TLL: hahahaha
TLL: Then use left hand n type slowly la.
Pebe: ya Me now is like that lo.
Sher: I think u use both hand to write le.
TLL: Same same lo
Wei U guys haven feel sleepy yet.
I'm hungry now....Now is 1 am ady.
Sher: I feel hunry
Pebe: I oso think abt maggi mee
Sher: I think abt mee sedap
Pebe: I want hot n spicy.
bcum kfc pula.
Sher: I want kering n ranggup
TLL: Walao~ so late ady u still want hot n spicy?!!
Pebe: Lian Ling LeH?? strawberry cake!!!
Pebe&Sher: hahaha
Sher: still talk abt that
TLL: I sure cannot eat coz nanti my mom wake up n scold me
When u guys go to sleep huh??
Sher: until i get my mee sedap
Pebe: If i had my own car i want eat KFC now.
24 hours
TLL: Why don ask them to deliver??
Sher: Waseh!!!
Pebe: Pizza hut loh.
Sher: call 1300882525
Pebe: the worker will think me gila de.
TLL: ahahhahaha
SHer: pagi pagi buta call for deliver.
Pebe: I walk to morsjaya lo
Sher: U no scare me??
Pebe: I wish ican
TLL: They think u r ghost.
Sher: ghost cari makan
Pebe: then i say i hungry, they will sare n give me da food for free
Sher: Tis year ghost festival srtart early a
TLL: That is so suang if the food is free then i go there every nite.
Pebe: U open restaurant la
Sher: open restaurant city.
Pebe: kns
TLL: Rude oh!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TLL: Wei I'm tired ady
Pebe: hai hao al. go drink kopi O la!!
commercial de
TLL: Dun want
Pebe: coka cola la
TLL: Dun hav such thing
Sher: brrrrrrrrrrrrr*Shake*
Pebe: strawberry cake lo
TLL: eeeeuuuuu
Pebe: urs de horh! no nid eu
TLL: but i don eat
Pebe: drink lo
Sher: go open da refrigerator
TLL: oso no drink
Sher: u will feel cool then u awake
TLL: I cold now

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pebe: I'm feelo hungry now coz i find themakanan tradisional at google
Sher: walao this time u remeber pm tugasan
Pebe: ya
Sher: I ady forget lo
TLL: lazy to do
Sher: me too
Pebe: now isee mee kolok. mouth watering
Sher: That called kampua mee in Sibu
TLL: wei u all want me get hungey huh?
Pebe: saliva dropping
Morning i want told my mom to da bao roti canai lw
TLL: suang......
Sher: u try search kompia
Pebe: That my favourite la. U will made me want to go Sibu
Sher&TLL: hehehehe
Pebe: dun say it again. Tak tahan
Sher: Yummy
Pebe: TLL leh??
Sher: yalo
TLL: I'm here
Pebe: making strawberry cake.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pebe: my house lizard made sound
Sher: haha
TLL: I want sleep ady
Pebe: It do hungry. Bye
TLL: haha I want sign out le
Sher: u want sleep o
TLL: U guys. yup
Pebe: me no la
Sher: me oso haven.Eh we 3 pro eh near 130 le
TLL: Wow~! our stamina so great
Pebe: hai hoa
TLL: Today mornkng hav marching n i always sleep at 11++
*yesterday
Pebe: Lian Ling tomoro sleep marching wakaka
Sher: terbalik lw o malam jadi siang, siang jadi malam
TLL: =="
Sher: sleep marching hahaha
Pebe: owl harry potter de
TLL: vampire mei??
Sher: hahah
TLL: Left 2minutes
Left 1 minit
Pebe: countdown me??
TLL: yaya i want sign outle
Pebe: got fire work ma? I wan c
TLL: Sure no la. But i can write la
piupiupiupiupiupiupiu
Pebe: boom
Sher:kaboom
Sher,TLL & Pebe: hahaha
TLL: bye n nite

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Then I sign out le.hahaha


No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...