Monday, April 26, 2010

Evening=]

Today after school is ady 5 pm.
I haven going back home coz my two brothers hav tuition.
I nid to wait until 730 pm.
Sure not in school, is in my uncle's shop.
Lucky today my uncle qing3 us makan roti sardin.
It was very delicious.umm.....yummy=)
I like it so much when plus ice lemon tea.
Waa....... So cool!!!!!
zzz lolx~haha.=P

But when i eat dao half half de.
I saw a guy without his one arm.
When he was left.
my uncle said that he was lose his arm in a car accident.
I was so fear.
I imagine that is someday i lose my arm,
I will be cry n become moody everyday.
I really appreciate myself now.

Then i went to Servay.
I saw a guy without his one leg.
He was sitting beside the road.
.....................................
.....................................

Walao~ why i saw these today??
I was so fear indeed.
It was horrible if it happen to me.
No matter what.
I am appreciate myself n love myself very much.
Thx for the God for me to having my body without any sickness.
Thank you very much!!=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...