Monday, April 12, 2010

Past.....Time......

Time flows so fast.
See my old photo at Chung San in facebook.
I so young that time.
A little bit miss that time.
Although it is a bad memory for me when i'm primary 5.
Angry with them.
Always kacau me n make me cry.
I still remember right now how u guys make me cry so often.
So i hate all the students in 5A.
I really really really hope that i didn't change my class from 4D.

The situation become alright when i change my seat to the back.
I make friends with the girls at the back.
They are very kind n brave too.
That time i'm so admire them.
Haha=)

Now I see the comments of the photo.
I feel kinda ....
Sure happy together chat.
So wonderful!
We been leave after primary school.

From now on,
Pls cherish every moment.
U will be miss this moment after u leave secondary school.
Just like me,
I'm miss them damn so much than ever I thought.

Cherish Every Mom3nt From Now On!!

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...