Sunday, June 20, 2010

School day~ 2MORO!!!!!

Tomoro gonna go to school.
T_T
So fast.
Never thought it before.
Almost everyday go to school these few weeks.
Already feel nothing le.
But my homework din do yet.555
Hope in one day I can finish it.
N the one i scare is my test paper.
I gonna eat rotan le.
It is very scary.
I hope I can pass all de subjects but it seem cannot happen.
I don feel nice.
Everything become fact.
Things that past cannot change le.
So worry din make any sense.
I can image that many people will seem difference coz cut their hair or maybe become fat@thin or tall@short.
haha. (I'm din cut my hair but look darker nia=P)
zzz.....lolx~ haha. Just kidding nia. Only imagine.=3
School open tomoro.
I feel excited, happy, sad, worry, hate it n .......
Do u know???
That all. Bye =)

Hope everyone hav a lucky day tomoro.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...