Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bored Sunday~

Well.
Erm... Today seem fine n boring too.
Tomoro gotta sweating.
I'm now at home.
Just eat, watch dvd n surf internet.
Kind da bore.
OH! It's call holiday.
Now i noe it.
Sound lolx~
But it is true o.O
Already forgot how holidays feel.
But seem time past so fast.
My holidays end.
Nid to jia you in band le.
No time to rest but also nid time to rest.
Sound crazy huh???
Nvm la.
Someone understand but someone don't understand too.
Anyway,
my skin become darker n darker.
my legs seem become more muscular.
my stomach pain coz sit-up exercise.
more n more n more.
Hope that my bad habits not going to become more.
Hope so la.
I also hope that my friends don't be shock when saw me after holiday.
haha. Coz din recognize me(a dark skin person).
hahahahaha.Xp Just kidding. XD
Or maybe cannot see me coz going to band practice.
Jia you to face incoming tasks.
And gook luck everyone.=)
Bye.xixi

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...