Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool

Today is 1/4/10.
It is APRIL FOOL.
Although it is a lame game but i like it.
It makes people laugh.
But this year de april fool more boring than last year.
Maybe we all already grow up n don't play such "you zi" de game.
Not fun at all.
Or we all are very busy n think it is wasting our time.
I think it make people laugh, smile n fun.
It is very good with a small joke but not a big cheating.
Yeah today i make jokes to my friends.
So cute they are.
They been cheated by me in this afternoon.
All together hav eight person i think.
Hahaha.XD
They are very CUTE indeed.

This is call "le[4] qu[4]" in our life, okay!!!
If every morning just studying, it will be my boring school day.

This year, i just say "ur shoes was not tide properly" n "ur skirt did not zip up" n "hav rice around ur mouth."
Last year was very "kick[4]".
SMS something (u know de la) very crazy to me.
N many people play this, it was totally fun.
Some people will think it LAME.
But it is only for "some people".
So don't play with them la.
The only i want today is laugh n smile.
Everyday is a happy day.
It will be one of my memory.

U SMILE, I SMILE, EVERYONE SMILE.
WISH ALL MY FRIENDS HAV A NICE SMILE TODAY!!=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...