Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fri3nDsHiP =3

Don't be so lonely.
Sometime when turn around,
u will find out that someone who care about u so much that u never realized.

Jia you.
Remember watch ur back.
There will be someone watching u or care about u.=)

I have two best friends in my class.
They always take care me.
I'm so happy for making friends with them.
They will be there for me when i'm lonely or sadness.

I also have another best friend which is not at my class.
She now is fine n have many friends beside her.
So no nid to worry about her.
It will be good if she still remember me as her friends.

See~
I have many friends at my back.
supporting me... helping me...
How about look ur back n see urs.
U just nid to turn around only.

Sorry that if i have do something wrong to u guys.

Sorry guys...
Maybe it's me who don't know how to appreciate friendship...
Maybe it's me who is thinking too much...
Maybe it's me who became bad...
Maybe it's my own problem...
Or maybe... Sigh (T_T)
Pls forgive me.


APPRECIATE UR FRIENDSHIP!!! =3

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...