Thursday, April 8, 2010

Band Orientation 2010

Erm so long time i din update my blog le.
Let me think what had happen after April Fool.
OH! It's band orientation at 3/4
I'm a food officer.
So hard than i thought.

I sell the coca-cola n buy the lunch.
It is sure very tired.
First it is band tour.
I nid to introduce the things that clean de instrument.
OMG! My english is very poor indeed. (T_T)
Then is water game.
I am one of the station masters with my partner-KangYao.
My station is "escape from the paip"
There was a paip with many holes.
Then all de people must closed the hole.
There was a ping pong in the paip.
Then pingpong will float out if u put water as much as u can.
After finish i'm very hungry.
Then i go back home early n does not stay until night.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...