Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm just an ordinary girl!!

Damn.
That enough!!
U always say something make people hurt.
Although i don't angry but my heart been hurt.
I just don want to say it.
Dun mean it i don care.

U just keep annoying me.
I don hav do something sorry to u.
Why don u just let me go.

Ur words just like a knife cut into my heart.
My heart keep BLEEDING BLEEDING n BLEEDING...
Either front-step or back-step,
both of them hurt me so much.
U don even feel sorry about this.
Almost everyday i need to smile hardly.

I want to escape from these lock.
I want to forget these bad memories.
I want to become myself.
I want to happy always.
I want to......
But all I want cannot come true bcoz of u!

Of course u don even care it.
But i care.
I'm not a tough girl as u see.
I'm just an ordinary girl who hav senses.
Happy...Sad...Angry...Mad...
Heart broken...

U seem don know this kind of feeling.
It make u feel like ur heart want to split or crack.
It hurts me very much.
I'm always force myself not to cry in front of u.
It was difficult.

U don even care what other people thinking.
Why don u talk after u think.
U just directly say that thing out.
Pls think b4 u saying.
U don even feel regret.
Sometime i feel all people include my friends do such thing.
Including me also.
Except the person who is very simple n young.






p/s Phoebe say my blog so plain.
She mean don't hav angry somebody or say something bad to others de posts. So I write this.
I think someone knows who u are
. NO nid i mention.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...