Saturday, May 1, 2010

Miri City Go Green + Nipadth Camp

Why say 1/5 is lao2 dong4 jie2 is a relax day for everyone?
I don even think so.
4 me, today is the busy day.
Today morning nid to go to outdoor stadium b4 630am.
Then go there just do some aerobic i think la.
After 730 am we finish doing aerobic, we go buying something with our coupon.

After that, I go to school for nipadth camp.
It was about 8++am.
At morning and afternoon, we practice music.
Then in evening, we practice marching.
In evening,
we learn new marching skill n a lot of stuffs.
It was damn super tired.
So long time i didn't feel so tires since last time nipadth camp.
Last time nipadth camp is two years ago i think.
Every Nipadth camp will make my sweat runs down like raindrops n my legs feel erm...not pain is more like so hard.
But luckily this time i don't hav go under the sun n get serious sunburn like last time.=)
I go back at 9 pm.
At home,
I just go to bath, open my facebook a while then go to sleep ady.
Mr. Nipadth say next time b4 competition he will ask what time is it?
It time to make different.

Yup! It's time to make our different.=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...