Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sport Days

Huu~
Finally sport days ady finish.
So tired a~
I'm get a sunburn.
Know i'm a "black" man.
haha. lolx~
Well,
I'm a cleanliness officer.
So, easily way call "kutip sampah" de haha.
I also help safety officers, lompat tinggi de officers n also urusetia de officers.
I'm so cool right?? haha
Oh! i also nid to tick the name of the class 4a2.
My senior din come today coz she go to take the test of wat car license de.
So busy.
I like my friends.
They can go pc fair, parkson n Miri City Run too :'(
Not fair~T_T
Our form teacher is very kind.
She saw me kutip sampah then she gave me a drink.
Yeah~!!=)
Oh! When i "become" a safety officer.
I met two samseng guys.
they r so rude.
They push Kang Yao n want a fight with him ady but Ky din let them out.
He was so confidence.
Then prefects came n help us. Mallory besides me too.
It was so scary.T_T
Nothing to say ady. Bye...=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...