Saturday, May 15, 2010

My birthday....14/5

Hmm...
Today is my birthday.
I 'm feel very happy indeed.
*smile

I hav parade practice this morning.
So after the practice they sang birthday song to me.
Why so late?? Coz Ricky din come to practice.
He and I are same date of birthday.
So lucky.
haha><
Nevermine la.

I been listen the birthday song more than one time.
My lovely class....4s2 also sang it.
My chemistry teacher gave a chocolate to me.
I like it so much.
During the recess, my section gave me a birthday card.
Thank you for them.
My friends also very kind.
Before go back home, they gave me a box of letters.
It is from many of my friends write for me.
Some letters are very funny but thanx a lot.=)
This day i feel very lucky and happy too.
Becoz many frienx celebrate my birthday with me.

Oh ya my best friends also make a notebook for me.
It is very creative.
And they write many things to me.
I will appreciate it de.
Thx.

My birthday
So memorable
Thanx for all the wishes, presents and everything.
I love it so much.

Thanx Everyone!!=)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...