Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sadness~(Jus 4 today)

First of all,
I want to say~
I am very proud of me coz i'm a prefect.
It is very means to me.
We should always wear prefect pin at school as they told.

But today,
i'm very sad bcoz of some words that really hurts me...
I been told:“你又没有duty,凭什么管我!”
When i ask him to clean up de table in canteen.
Although i know he was just kidding,
It really hurts me so much....
If these words come out from an offender,
I will not very sad like right now.
But he is not an offender, he is my friend- a very nice person.
I'm been say by offenders many times but that sure sad but not very much than that.
U know what i means?!

I feel like what kind of stupid idea that i want to be a prefect and face this kind of unkindly treatment or shame....

Sorry for having this kind of idea to give up...

Just only for these moments.

Then i will be back n become myself after that...

I won't write it in report... Coz it such a shame for me.

Coz it just a normal things 4 everyone n only i blame.

So u can say how i am very stingy....

That's all.

p/s: Rmb this post is not 针对anyone... Pls don't 对号入座 ! Coz i ady forgive him... Just bcoz i'm very sad very sad only... If u were me, did u feel same like me?





~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...