Friday, September 10, 2010

10/9 Phoebe's House----Hari Raya


Today i go to Phoebe house.
B4 that, she sms me at 4 pm at home.
She say want me to come right now coz all boys ne...
I think she jus kidding.
But when i go there, I realize that it was truth.
Most boy come nei....
I watch 我爱黑社棒棒糖。
It was totally funny at all..hahaXD
Some of the show is very lasap expecially the one acting like lady gaga one.
I eat finish one container of 鱿鱼 coz i watch n eat. Then.... U know la. hehe>.<
Rodney de hair like just awake n come to phoebe house. So funny.
Chee Lun n Michael Kong always talk about game de thingy. lolx
The big mouth Denis always 八卦 a lot of things. hahaXD
Walao~ The guys always jio me...lolx~
Very chaos...
Today is yen chiun birthday. Happy birthday to her.^^
Lolx~ Many people want to 减肥!!! HahaXD
I say no need la coz cannot see ma. Eat la..=P
Actually i gonna overnight at phoebe house but dun want la coz ma fan n i din bring cloth. Too bad。。。T.T
Hope next time gt chance to overnight at phoebe house.=)
Today was very fun for me.
I had a great time at Phoebe house.=D

Selamat Hari Raya^^


~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...