Friday, September 10, 2010

H0/!d@y$

Good morning everyone.
Guess wat, it is the first day of Hari Raya.
Selamat hari raya to my friends.^^
After these fews busy days. I finally gt my own time le.* happyXD
After holidays, form 3 nid to hav the PMR Trial 2 exam.
Hope them hav a nice result come out & PMR is coming about 20+ days.
So fast~ I think... This year past so fast oredi September..T_T
I think next year 2011 come fast le.
Never think it is slow but it is fast.
I had watch the Karate Kid, Nanny McPhee n the Big Bang and 叶问前传.
It was so amazing...=)
I Luv to watch it.
Guess wat, my cousin come back from Sibu today.
N my mom can let us touch the ps2...Yea-yeah!!XD
But after holidays....dun noe la...
Today 4p.m, i hav go phoebe de open house.
Three years le..... I had go to her house during Hari Raya.
Kinda long... hahaXD
Now i'm boring, means i hav my free time..=D
Happy....XXDDDDDDD

Selamat Hari Raya to all my beloved friends...=)


~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...