Tuesday, September 14, 2010

13/9 Dylan's House

B4 that I go to phoebe's house first.
Phoebe din eat breakfast n lunch that time, so we go to eat first.
Then we go shuh miu de house.*so cold~(Click here to see the post at August 14)
Sherlynn ady arrive le.=)
After that we go to Dylan's house.
Phoebe say dylan de house hav some weird smell. hahaXD
I only think the computer room hav stronger smell than others.
I use dining table bcoz the room so cold.*I don't want to sick again!!
Phoebe n sherlynn sit with me too coz they really dun like the smell in the room.*lolx~
Shuh Miu use dylan de computer.
Wow~ his computer so big!!!*real de...
When we r doing akaun project, dylan is boring n he play x-box.
Oh! Then Mathew, King How n his brother come about 3++pm.
Mathew n king how's brother go to hair cut.
Their hair looks cool. HahaXD.
King How come to do moral project.
But he just do a little bit n play x-box with mathew.
But seem mathew win a lot than him.
Shuh miu use my laptop then is become i am the one boring le.
I play dylan de computer...hahaXD
B4 back to shuh miu de house, we also play a little bit x-box.=)
For me today, I'm happy coz can chat with friends during holidays.^^
But next time we do akaun project at shuh miu house.=)

p/s: Dylan don noe how to serve his customers...hahaXD
Nid to improve next time.^^


~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...