Friday, September 3, 2010

Busy Week

For me THIS WEEK WAS VERY BUSY.
This Tuesday was National Day.
We hav performance at indoor stadium.
But my exam haven finish yet. T.T
So my exam prosponed to Thursday.
But I dun hav time to study.
Everyday hav many band things around me.
So busy.
The day of performance will be many people say uniform wat wrong de.
So ke lian a uniform officers.
Band practice make me felt asleep after back home.
Dun hav time to study.
A day be4 exam, i just start study.
N the morning too on Thursday.
Guess wat i can do the question.
Thankful. ^^
Hope can get higher marks.
This Saturday nite hav band appreciation dinner.
Our form 4 ha
ven learn all part of drama.
N some r still haven make their mask.
Oh! we oso hav nid to find sponsorship of food fair de.
Hope we can get our target.
N that is tomoro morning same as appreciation dinner nite.
T.T Busy Busy Busy.
Hope i can pass these days.
After that, yeah~ i'm free le.
It's Holiday.

Hope everyone hav a great holiday=)


~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...