Thursday, May 23, 2013

Term 2 STPM is over!

Short break about two weeks after my stpm term 2 exam!

Term 2 studies all had been paid off!
Haiz... it's really hard to score better in exam.
Don't have much confidence on that.
Each subject has it's own difficulty. Can't cope it well.
Well, I knew I made many mistakes include careless mistakes. Urgh! Can't help myself.
Like pa, I messed up my essay for writing the cause and the ways to solve. It's is all about the duties to carry out by the goverment and the citizens.
Then for structure questions, if only i memorize the pages before i step into the examination room, i can managed to do it  well.
Lol... I can't say anything for the things that happened. It's only my own fault for didn't focus on it.

For mathematics T, the papers is hard too. The questions are kinda confusing as well.  Some needs critical thinking. First time, I saw the question like find the volume of the given region where I usually do that on the area.
Besides, I do the conjugated method to solve the first question, but still get zero. I just can't find out where I did wrong because my friends get the answer 2 to show the limits exist. Another problem is some term 1 math is put into the questions like no.2 and no.7 parameter and eclipse I think. That's why my friend just skip those questions but after they realized no. 2 is just that easy, they blame themselves why they didn't continue to do it. Seriously, I forgot how to do the Eclipse. Never thought it will come out in this term 2. That's why I choose another question.
I just hope that i didnt do anything stupid like careless mistakes because I don't have enough time to do double checking. Haiz... May God bless ~

The worst subject is the biology. I just don't know what I'm thinking during the exam like everything i read is complicated and confusing me.  That's why I write wrong biology term. Haiz... i wish i can pass the biology. The essays that i wrote is like too simple. I can't get what the answers they want. Well, just let it pass...

Today, the final subject, chemistry. Nothing much to say.  It's hard but the only problem is I didn't have enough time to finish it!  Even double check also can't be done. When the teachers said stop writing, i felt my heart like shocked! Lol... i just want some more time. But at least, i really did my best on this papers.  So even though i didn't manage to finish it  and do double checking, no regret for me. That is my fate. :)

Finally,  the second Term stpm exam was over.  I can relax a while before i start my third term.  So much stress. Sometimes, i feel like I gonna faint. Can seen through my eye bags and the pimples pop out.  Haiz...
Always tell myself to hang on and keep work hard a while,  then it'll over very soon, just a twinkle time.
I hope this can motivates me and let me finish my form 6 study life. It's not like form 5, not very easy than anything I went through before.

p/s: Happy holidays, everyone! Hooray~ I'm free! Haha... need to get work for myself within these two weeks. Earn some pocket money for myself. My pulse become 'slim' dy... :P
Plus, i must exercise!! Tummy, can you just leave me alone?? I hate you, hate pimples and hate my fat fat body!
Ehleh~ haha.... jia you jia you! Anything that happened already pass, so just be so. X)

Once again. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAVE A NICE DAY~ :D
♥♥♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...