Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random me~ ♥

Well,holiday has just begun.
It's going to be a long week.
I will be sleeping,on lining,eating a lot as i have already planned in my head.
Exam has ended!!!
It was a relief especially to the Science stream students including me after going through 2 weeks of exam non-stop!!
I'm glad its over.

I'll be not seeing my friends in a week esp Ee Qian, Shuh Miu and Sher, and I'm really gonna miss em'.
I just hope that next week can come faster.
We can hang out and enjoy the time of our lives!!
It's just so exciting hanging with em'.

Recently, I stuck at home.
Almost can growing a mushroom garden at the backyard.
Really can said bored to the MAX!

Well, gonna plan my days after holidays.
[]Learn car
[]Hang out with friends
[]National Service Training Camp
[]Do part-time job
[]Earn a lot of money
[]Eat a lot
[]Buy new clothes and others
......................... Many need to list down.

I guess that will be a long journey.
A brand new life! It's coming soon.

p/s: I gonna make my days. So... Happy Holidays ya~ Hope can meet you some days if have the chances. I won't forget every happiness. I will really miss you guys. That's all from me. Love ya~
Don’t cry over the past.
Cry to get over the past.
Don’t smile to hide the pain.
Smile to heal the pain.

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day ♥

XOXO
Miss ya~

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...