Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13.12.11 CRAZY OUTING~

13/12/11
Lovely numbers with lovely day.
I was having a fabulous time with Sherlynn, Ee Qian and Shuh Miu.
Shuh Miu was lost when she went to the Popular to look for Ee Qian.I was just alone walking around the top floor.
-12.00p.m.-
We met at the front of Sugarbun.
It was funny when I knew that I didn't met EQ and Miu at popular just now because we were at the same place.
LOL~ Nevermind... Then we went to Marry Brown to eat lunch.
Who knows that we all eat Kiddy Meals? I believed that waitress want laugh at us. (I know "you"also laugh at us. )


After that we almost crazy with photographing. (Actually only me, love help them taking photo)

We were walking around and took photos.

Lol~ We were sohai-ing... Just only sunglasses and some accessories ... Can play like this.
I were the first one to "force" them to take photos because they were very shy.
Maybe "you" are thinking that we were sot.
But who cares~ I just LOVE it!
Besides, we still young enough. (Below 18 years old)
So... We still count as a KID!

We wish you a Merry Christmas. x 2
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
p/s: Actually we also want to try the Christmas Hat. Paisehnya~

-2.30 p.m-
Tick... Tick....
We were having a mission.
We need to prepare presents for four of us within 30 mins.
After that, we gather at Starbucks.
Budgets: Below RM20.
Group: A team: Lian Ling and Sherlynn
B team: Shuh Miu and Ee Qian
Taadaa~ First team won!
We bought earrings...
Yay! Mission accomplished.

Second team. They bought cute key charms.
We were just having fun of it.
Because we had no idea on want to buy what as our presents. (my stupid idea)

Our presents!!! =)))))

we met discipline department. =) They were going to GCM later.

Time to go....
Bye~ Teehee...

p/s: I love 'em so much. We wished for having girls' talk after graduation. It came true. I was so happy. Another promise: If one of us have a bf, we must tell each other. The most important- KEEP CONNECT! XD

Lol... We just went to Parkson, Miri. Still can having fun like this. Next time, when I go shopping at there. I will keep on smiling and laughing because I had the memorable day in my life.

Enjoy your readings. Thank for viewing. I know "you" laugh at us in front of the screen. =D
Happy always. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas soon~ XD

Remembering the memories, the laughter, the tears, and the friends that were there through it all.

Tie Lian Ling
XOXO

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...