Thursday, February 2, 2012

She said

Sometimes, things are better left unsaid.
Simply because it was untold doesn't mean that I don't care, at all.
I still do, like you.

We always believe what we want to believe, and ignore the fact that actually we are the ones who caused all these pains.

So here it goes.

Perhaps you will feel less guilty after pushing all the responsibilities to the other side, and watch me bleed.
And I guess there is no way for me to place the tiniest hope on you, that at least you would put yourself in my shoes, and understand me.

People changed, no longer acting like the way they used to.
Not anymore.

I acknowledged that, and I will be stronger than before.


I was hurt, and you'd refused to see.
Guess the wounds were invisible all the while.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...