Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 First week~


The first post of 2011...hahaXD
Let say Happy New Year to everyone first.
The first week ady pass...
Lot of music stuff around me.
But i din touch any book yet.
Sad case.
Nid to catch up with them le.
Or else i will be catch by the teachers.
Homework nid to catch up.
Kuiz that nid to answer like biology n sejarah.
Bm oral n BI oral...
Haizz...
why it so endless????
First week...
I been learning many songs n also improve my music skill.
But not very good indeed.
He say trumpeter level ady drop.
It so true i think.
Even i also think so.
Anyway my study also drop le.
I dun even noe form 4 de things le hai form 5 le.
A brand new year, i cannot like last year lei fei lei fei le.
Nid to work hard.
SPM ar~ this year.
So fast.
I want secondary school.
Spend many years at here.
But now it's my last year.
So sad.
Never thought time flows very fast.
My Targets this year mainly for SPM.
Hope can get good results.
I believe that if we work harder, nothing is impossible.
Jia you!^^ U can do it.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...