Sunday, January 16, 2011

15/01/11 A Special Day~


Today morning i thought hav band practice.
But when i arrive school, there were not band members.
except Audrey, Jolene n Cherly.
Then I call Ben n he say today din hav any practice.
Haiz~ so we spend time at school lo.
I'm teach them science, math n bc.
Ltr teach rhythm.
Time flows fast.
12pm ady past.
I'm forget to take BM novel home.
OMG! My monday kuiz sure dead.

In evening, after having a nap, I went to make cincau.
Then i go to Ben's Condo.
But dun hav many form 5 come de that time almost 4.40pm.
Only me, Erika n Vero.
Then, we hav play pingpong.
Swimming under the rain.
So cold~
I like to eat the beef, jelly, keropok, ice-cream, marshmallow n .....
Yum yum~ ^^

Ltr, I go to Servay n meet a friend.
Very lucky.^^
hahaXD

Love is rare, life is strange, nothing lasts, people change.

~Teh O Li@n~
MI XIU ♥

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...