Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My playful funny childish "guys+friends"

Now nothing to write.
So... write about something in my class.
Due to my funny n playful guys + friends in my class,
my nickname from "teh o lian" become "sexy lian".
haha so funny!!!
Then they spread to almost whole my class until 4s1.
This is happen becoz of some crazy guys too.
They r so erm... dunno how to say.
I almost gt headaches n speechless when they call me like that =.='''
*grrr...
The boys r so "NICE"0.O
Some like to jio other people.=P
When say no n they say yes. When say yes, they say no.
N they like to kacau me.
I'm so ke lian.='(
I'm so fun mei???
Somebody also ar....
when hav something problems or name, the name come out is me-my name.
Eh! Eh! Eh! I don't even kacau u la.
So let me go. OK!!!><
Finish my talk ady.
This is my class 4s2.(I mean at the back n the right corner of my class)

I know u laughing when see this post.=.='''
Nvm la so this is at my seat happen de.
I think maybe they so long time din see me n kacau me de or stay at home too long.^^
Sometime i will think r they ady grow up?? Why still childish. hahahahaXP

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...