Sunday, July 11, 2010

9/7 Band Election=)

Hmm...
Today is our Annual General Meeting.
Our band committee board 2010/11.
I been chosen as uniform officer.
My partners is Vero, Eric Rawing & Alina Tan.
I will do my best n cooperate with my partners n all committee board.
Kinda fast. Make me feel like don know wat to do.
Anyway we nid to take this responsibility.
I will not let u down.
Jiayou!!
Many challenges that i nid to face in the future.
I cannot just stay at the same place.
I nid to go further n further.
I will not be destroy by someone or anything in my life.

N my studies.....
I nid to chase up.
I ady miss a lot of studies.
Don know wat teacher about these days.
But some subjects i almost chase up.
But still a lot of homework din do yet.

N my prefect thingy....
Becoz of it, i ady miss a lot of time stay in my class.
N again i miss the studies.
Then i nid to study myself without helping of my friends.
Coz they have their work to do n some of them also don know wat teacher teaching.
Can say "Oh My Gosh" to them.
Haiz~

Anyway jia you bah to me n to all my friends n the people around us.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...