Sunday, July 11, 2010

10/7 Concert Appreciation Dinner.=]

10/7 Nite~
When i reach the school.
There r not many people arrive.
The dinner start at about 7 ++ pm
So late.
Wat a cold nite.
Not many friends come.
N kinda bored.
But I am very full.
Very delicious.
I like the food very much.=)
Some kids are very funny.
They r my orientation students.
They take me to one place alone n say want to show me something.
N together scare me.
I hav been scare. HahaXD
Thx to them coz i feel not much bored le.=P
Then i help KH room to collect the plates.
Coz nothing to do.
Wan Ting been jio dao by me n Shirley Tan.
Coz she a bit of short between us. (We wear high heels n she wear slippers)
HahaXD
N the one i very shock is i nid to queue up.
Wat a long long line.
To get the food n drinks.
HahaXD
But teachers no nid to do that coz they r at another side.
N there have some presentation too.
N we nid gave some money for bai jin to Belinda Ho who had left away this evening.T_T
I go back at about 9 ++pm.
That all bye.

A Cold Nite~

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...