Monday, March 1, 2010

Exam Coming...........

OMG!!!
The exam are coming soon this Thursday.
(T.T) I haven't prepare yet.
All of the subjects have 10 subjects.
BM, BI, M3, MT, PA, BIO, PHY, CHEM, PM and SV.
All subjects difficult than i thought.
Coz more of time I didn't come to the class.
So most subjects need to read by my self.
No much time already for me to study.
It was very fast indeed come to March already.
Never thought it will have an exam around the corner.
Maybe this two weeks I cannot update my blog.
My friends say it would be have change classes base on ur results.
I dunno la. I think i am the one of them.
So many stress in 4s2........

Lastly.....
Hope i can do well in exam.
Hope Form three students do well in the exam.
Hope all my friends do well in exam.
Hope all of "u" do well in exam.

GooD LucK!!!

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...