Monday, March 29, 2010

School concert 2010

Yeah!
School concert had finish performs last night.
We been practice a long time 4 this concert.
I feel like these three days spent a long time.
These three days I slept late n wake up late.
Near afternoon already.
No nid to eat breakfast, my breakfast is actually my lunch.
We had a well performance these days.
Hope everyone will like it.
I'm very happy.

The first day i go to set my hair.
The second day n third day, i set my hair my self n my friends helping me.
Here I want to thanks feli, ga sing, erika, jacqueline n brenda.
They helped me to set my hair n make up.

The third day i go to parkson with jessica jong.
I met the props' friends.
They go to eat pizza hut.
I feel embarrassing but they say never mind.

Last day 4 school concert.
It is a memorable concert 4 me.
Dunno next year i have chu school concert ma?
So i take picture with many friends.











TOO MUCH PHOTO SORRY THAT DON'T UPLOAD "UR" PIC.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...