Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Imagine


I like to daydream.
I think not only me almost all the people daydream sometimes.
Either daydream or night dream, my imagination will overstate the things.
ha ha
I very admire myself.

Imagine is good.
Funny n not real images or videos
make me laugh n feels happy.
ha ha

Next month is December.
Xmas is coming.
Imagine that the snow falling down from the sky.
It will be wonderful.
Of course it cannot happen in Malaysia.
Jus Imagine Only.
ha ha

It jus a little girl's imagination.
Sometimes can imagine a fairy tales story.
A princess n a prince in a castle.
A fairy that can make the wish come truth.
Of course the story will ends with happy ending.
ha ha

Jus imagine,imagine n imagine.
It will be fun n cool.

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...