Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eco-sweet Challenge

Oh no.
I can't believe that i already finish this activity.
It is very difficult 2 do this.
It was so challenging.
5 km is very long indeed.
Not a short distances.
Luckily that day did not have a burning sun.
Ha ha.

It was fun too.
Has many station games.
No one in my group injured.
It is very lucky.

When i'm back home,eat-take bath-sleep.
I feel my body is very fatigued after bathing.
Sleep all the evening.
I was 2 tired.

When i'm wake up in the morning,
i feel my body is very heavy.
I don't want 2 go to school.
But i need to pass up the form.
So i have to go to school.

My legs is pain.
Haiz!!
Nevermind i had a wonderful day.
All the day i feels sleepy after the activtity.

So everyone sleep peacefully.
Wish all of you had a nice good dream.
Good bye n good nite. zzzz


No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...