Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dear God ♥

Dear God,

Thank You for sending angels into my life.

First when I was born, You brought me to the two angels. And You said I will call these two angels 'mom' and 'dad'.

In my life, I'm always surrounded by angels. You told me to recognize them as my 'family'. 

When I go to school, I face my hard times. Then You send me angels who You tell me to call them 'friends'. 
These angels insist to follow me up and down although I tell them I'm okay to face my problems alone.
They annoy me most of time but stop my tears when I need companion.
These are the ones I wanna cherish forever.

And lastly,
thank You for being by my side all the time, knowing whats the best for me.♥

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...