Monday, September 21, 2009

First day of Hari Raya

Yeah!!
Today is the first day of Hari Raya.
I had go to hanim's house n phoebe's house today.
After going to tuition, I go to hanim house.
It is 1 p.m.
There are many goats in Hanim's house.
Actually I already saw the goat last year
during the Hari Raya in Hanim's house.
But some goats already old.(have moustache)
I meet many friends in band de.

Then, I go back home.
At 6 p.m.
After we take my brother, we go to phoebe's house.
I meet my friends at there.
Both of them have open house.
Their house decorated with many beutiful items.
There were many delicious n tradisional food.
Rendang, kari, cake, noodles......
So many!!
I ate much in their house.
I want to fat liao.
I had so many fun.
Ha!Ha!
Wat a wonderfull day. =)

No comments:

你或许对这些文章有兴趣:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...